14 Jan 2015

Has Leo Found a New Love?


"RIHANNA AND LEO!? NO WAY"



That was my reaction when I went on Twitter and saw the articles " Leonardo DiCaprio and Rihanna might be dating and it's all TOO MUCH" " New possible celeb super couple alert, guys - Rihanna and LEO". Guys, seriously what! We all know that DiCaprio likes pretty ladies. If you don't know he has dated a lot of pretty women : Bar Rafaeli, Blake Lively, Gisele B√ľndchen and it's just a start of a long list, but Rihanna seriously ? Don't get me wrong I don't have anything against her, but I'm weirdly enjoying the idea of them dating. Resources saw "The Love Birds" kissing at the Playboy's mansion, but is it a rumour or truth? Well only Rihanna and Leo know so it's up to you to believe it or not.




No comments:

Post a Comment